A new begin...
A new beginning...a new life, a new chapter and a totally new book.
Looking back on the last two years, I see and I know that I, spiritually, have grown older.
It looks like an invasion of grey hair has overcome my natural color and it is with sadness that I am thinking of my Mom's grey hair.
Sometimes I can even smell her, her perfume and I can still feel her hand in mine, the last kiss on her forehead and then the cold reality the next morning.
I miss her...
My own little man is asleep after all the impressions he had today. Two times he fell on the back of his head and once on his face.
I thought my heart would stop and just there...it felt like my Mom was present.
It is that chill you feel while it is just warm outside, the way Ruben fell and the feeling of tickles inside your body.
I am writing a new beginning...
New in every single way...
From time to time I kinda look up, hoping to catch a little bit of my own history back in her eyes!
Looking back on the last two years, I see and I know that I, spiritually, have grown older.
It looks like an invasion of grey hair has overcome my natural color and it is with sadness that I am thinking of my Mom's grey hair.
Sometimes I can even smell her, her perfume and I can still feel her hand in mine, the last kiss on her forehead and then the cold reality the next morning.
I miss her...
My own little man is asleep after all the impressions he had today. Two times he fell on the back of his head and once on his face.
I thought my heart would stop and just there...it felt like my Mom was present.
It is that chill you feel while it is just warm outside, the way Ruben fell and the feeling of tickles inside your body.
I am writing a new beginning...
New in every single way...
From time to time I kinda look up, hoping to catch a little bit of my own history back in her eyes!
<< Home